Monday, March 15, 2010

Each day. . .

I was thinking today about all the times I have stressed out about all I have to do, and then when I plod along and do what each day allows, it all gets done. I marveled again today about this concept.  I had a million loose ends going into today and then finished up some stuff from the weekend and did a couple of things to prepare for this week, and before I knew it, I was reflecting on that great truth from the Bible once again, the one that says, Sufficient for the day are the troubles thereof (KJV). So why did I worry lately about all that I had to do?  I think I forgot this valuable truth that we are not to worry about tomorrow, but to take care of today, and when tomorrow comes, take care of that, and it will all work out!

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment