Saturday, January 23, 2010

The reason

There are several reasons I started this blog. Most importantly, I wanted to challenge myself to diligently seek the Lord in His word for nuggets. That is what I call the special things I get out of the Word. I started a new journal this morning(small blank book), and I thought to myself, "I could write the most special nuggets on my blog in case they would be nuggets for the reader of it". That brings me to my second reason, which is staying current on technology and how the world is communicating which is important to me since I don't want to get left behind with all the modern ways of doing things. Thirdly, I just started a facebook, but don't feel like I should share everything on it. Sometimes I feel inclined to "preach", but feel like facebook is supposed to be short little blurps. Thanks for reading .Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment